Sunday, February 26, 2012

Point + Shoot : Howzat Weekend, Eh?

She was a bit o' alright, my weekend.

Strollin' in the sunshine wif me family.

Little bit of biscuit mixin'.

Chin wag and lunch wif me ol' mate.

New threads that make this codger feel a million big ones
- without costing anywhere near that much dosh.


A right proper tea party for the little tackers chased with a boozy barbie for the ol' lads.


Bit of a Bunnings jaunt in there.

Followed by a bit of shiftin' an a bit of liftin' round the house.

Not bad, not bad at all.

What'd yous lot get up to?

Linkin' wif
and
A Little Space Like Home

Shar :-)

(Sonia's not playing 'Wonderful Weekends' this week.
She's going all serious, like, instead.
It may or may not have something to do with Blogger
dropping her from my reader and her being mortally wounded an' all that.
I'm finking it may.)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great weekend was had by all! What is with that Sonias been off my roll for a couple of weeks too...just as well I have email backup...cant miss that Chicks entertaining posts :)

Karla {Ironmum Karla} said...

Oh a weekend barbie to celebrate the last weekend of Summer, boo hoo, I dont want Summer to end...im milking it, milking these last couple of weeks!!

admin said...

sounds like a busy weekend.
love the tea party treats!!

Mrs M said...

A weekends not a weekend without a bit of bunnings.

melissa said...

Looks like a fun and busy weekend! some blogs won't stay in my blog reader no matter how many times I add them - Sonia's blog is one of them!

Laura @ Twenty5seven said...

Lord have mercy, I love Bunnings. And Ikea. It's not a weekend without them.

Those little teacups are DARLING!!!!!

Blogger is being a funny bugger for me too... my reader is empty =o\

Maxabella said...

It's like we had matching weekends - we even made teacups on Sunday after a catch up! The husbie rocked Bunnings without me - but it did feature! Crazy! x

All For Love said...

Always love reading about your weekends Shar, so full of fun and good stuff. Little Magoo could not possibly get any cuter... AND he makes bikkies, bonus! xo

Life Love and Hiccups said...

Looks like youse guys had an awesome weekend. Bloody blogger going and dumping me from ya reader waz a bit rude aye! As always lov ya work Shaz - ur a good Sheila. Xx

Life Love and Hiccups said...

Looks like youse guys had an awesome weekend. Bloody blogger going and dumping me from ya reader waz a bit rude aye! As always lov ya work Shaz - ur a good Sheila. Xx

Nat - Muddy Farmwife said...

Fantastic weekend of fun Shar!
Especially love the tea cup biscuits!

Jane said...

You make me laugh, Shar. We also had a Bunnings outing! J x