Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hopeless Romantic

You know, even though I feel that this Valentines Day caper is a commercial
rort designed to make some groups in society feel smug
(that'd be those dripping in brand new carats, I guess - oh plus the florists)
and make some others feel absolutely worthless
(that'd be those just dripping, I guess)
- I'm not heartless.

I like to keep the romance burning and that spark alive.

I still believe in holding hands and giggling under the covers.



See?

Today we explored Scitech with some friends
(including Magoo's gorgeous little lady friend!)
 and tonight we're having dinner with my in-laws.

Maybe not a cliche-perfect Valentines Day.
But pretty damn fantastic for a Tuesday, if you ask me.

Shar :-)
See, not totally heartless!

Love you, honey.
Everyday.
xxx

12 comments:

Kate @ Our Little Sins said...

Oh my gawd, his little lady friend is divine - what a gorgeous couple they make. Holding hands and a little cuddle is what it's all about.

Hahaha, yes, if you pare it back, it is a pretty cool day for a Tuesday!

We spent the morning with Chatterbox's little lady friend - it's her third birthday. So cute. The hugs and kisses they give each other... Aaaahhh, young love!

Anna @ green tea n toast said...

Agree - that pic of the two of them is totally cute! Love. I quite like a bit of V Day myself - and you're right, it's just a nice excuse to do something a wee bit different on a normal night. Enjoy x

Karla {Ironmum Karla} said...

Agh so cute!! Enjoy your night;)

Unknown said...

Oh wow that is too cute. I like the little tiles too. Very sweet.

Julia Kuku Couture said...

What a little sweet heart you have there

Nat - Muddy Farmwife said...

Just gorgeous Shar!! I love little blossoming friendships.
Hope you had a lovely dinner.

Unknown said...

Such Sweet photos.
Hope you had a wonderful dinner.

SportyMummy said...

So cute!! was Magoo embarrassed in the car seat photo???

Peggy said...

Oh your Valentine's Day sounds just adorable! I'm glad you are enjoying it Shar. :) xo

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

My son has always been a bit kissy, huggy & handsy with girls too, it's what they learn from their parents - remember, all your husband does is sleeps with you & the dishes!!
Happy Valentine's Day to your gorgeous loving family, love Posie

Daisy, Roo and Two said...

How adorable is that!!??!! Love the Scrabble tiles as well!
Also, my captcha is "undiess" with the extra s. Just wanted to let you know...

Life Love and Hiccups said...

Ohhhh so cute. It seems Magoos little friend has excellent taste in men ;) and you my friend is more of a softy than you think he he xxx