Tuesday, February 28, 2012

With a Bun...

Now with extra waddle...

So... around the same time I was kidding  (but quietly hopeful)
I excitedly discovered that I had in fact become
Mum on the Run with a Bun (in the oven)
instead.

While the two would have gone hand in hand quite nicely,
I would happily trade all the make-believe megamillions in the world
for the prize I have right here.
Right here in my swelly belly.

I can still hardly believe it.
We're going to be welcoming another little one into our family
- and have already welcomed her/him into our hearts
(not to mention my rapidly expanding bod).

Is it appropriate to scream now??
Yyyyyeeeehhhooooooooo!!!!!!

I'm just brimming with gratitude and appreciation.
I'm well aware of the many, many individual, blessed, little miracles that have
taken place in order for me to see that beautiful vision on the monitor today.

I know how many hundreds of thousands of things had to 'fall into place'
and 'go right' for me to be where I am right now.

Excited, exalted, ecstatic... don't even begin to describe it.

For the record, a very happy Master Magoo has placed his order
 for a 'brudda' or a 'boy sister' and has named the bub 'Muppet'.


I have felt like the latest version of iDeath for weeks.
All the usual ails -
 headaches, nausea, weird tastes, nausea, stupid levels of tired-ness,
 nausea, sniffer dog tendencies, nausea, twinges, twangs and aches, nausea...
And I couldn't be happier!

Shar +1 :-))))) xx


P.S.
Do you have any idea how difficult it is to keep your virtual
bloggy mouth shut for eight whole weeks????
How tempting it is to '52 Week Project' your bump beginnings???
How difficult it is to avoid '52 Week Project'-ing the tell-tale bosoms and pimply face??
How many people have made innocent comments about glowing skin/
expanding the family/having a daughter/being pregnant
that have given me goosebumps?

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so so excited for you guys! This little bundle has already been blessed with a fabulous mummy & daddy & gorgeous big brother - who wouldn't want to be born into your beautiful little family?? !! :)
Very exciting times ahead !
J xxx

Mel @ Coal Valley View said...

Wow wow wow. Fabulous news Shar!!! I'm so so happy for you! And happy for the Magoo, Hubby and the Muppet too :-) And yes I am VERY impressed you could keep such wonderful news under wraps for so long. Mel xx

Peggy said...

Oh that is FABULOUS NEWS!! I am positively beaming at the screen. Your joy is palpable Shar. :)

Big congrats hun! xo

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

Congratulations! Very exciting news xx

Karla {Ironmum Karla} said...

Yah Yah Yah, I know you have been wanting this for a while now!

Great news, so happy for you all.

How exciting I get to share the little adventure with you this time around also.

No running for a while now?x

Toni said...

Oh CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I'm very very happy for you all!!

xx

Nat - Muddy Farmwife said...

Fantastic news Shar! Huge Congratulations to you all! Very impressive keeping it to yourself!
Hope the nausea eases soon.

All For Love said...

You're so cute Shar and so is your little Magoo. Beautiful, contagious joy, that's what it's all about. You will make a terrific Mama of 2... double the love, always nice xoxo

Anonymous said...

So excited for you, you are beaming with Mumminess!! I say a boy sista would be great...too cute Magoo xx

SportyMummy said...

Wow!! How wonderful!!! I'm so happy for you and your family...can't wait to share in a little of your happiness and cuteness on your blog!

Lou said...

YAY!!! Now I can shout if from the rooftops :)

The best news. Ever.

EVER!!!!

Lou said...

*it. DOH!

Mrs M said...

OMG that is wonderful new my friend, wonderful news. I look forward to sharing this journey.
Any story of a little person coming into this world makes my heart melt.
congratulations to your family. what a joy.

BabyMac said...

Congrats! Great news! Hope you are feeling better and it's smooth sailing for the next few months x

My Mummy Daze said...

Oh SHAR!! You made me cry with happiness! My smile is aching with joy for you! Congratulations!! Hears wishing for a easier 2nd trimester. And thank goodness the cat's out of the bag and we can now share the journey with you!!! I'm excited!!

Loz said...

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! a massive congrats to you..

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Two Aussies in Bots with a Baby said...

Congratulations!!! Such exciting news :)

Anna @ green tea n toast said...

Woohoooo! That's fantastic news. How cute is Magoo in that picture?! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy. Can't wait to follow your baby journey x

Laura @ Twenty5seven said...

Oh hun!!Such WONDERFUL news, cogratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Congratulations, this is wonderful news. Take care xx

Jane said...

You Darling Girl. I am *so* delighted for you. This is the news I had (secretly) been hoping you'd have to share one day. Ooh, life is going to become so much crazier, louder, more complicated, more joyful and wondrous, all at once. Woo hoo! J x

Teresa said...

OMG!!! That is fantastic news!! Congratulations, Shar! xoxox

Kate @ Our Little Sins said...

So I'm a little slow... if I could jump through the computer and squeeze you I would. So happy and excited for the three of you.

Kate @ Our Little Sins said...

Um, and how brilliant are you being able to keep this big old secret for so long!? In awe of your ability to keep mum... hahaha.

Unknown said...

I m so far behind.... but woo hoo.. that is awesome brilliant wonderful news!!!! So happy for you and for the next little journey you have ahead.. exciting times ....xxxx

Nicole said...

Congratulations, Shar! Thrilled doesn't even cut it - I am stoked for you xxx

Daisy, Roo and Two said...

I don't know how I missed this, but seriously!!!
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I am so excited and happy for you, Shar!!!!!!

Cherie @ 'a baby called Max' said...

I don't know how I missed this, I just don't!

But my GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!

All the love Shar, you're just wonderful xx

Unknown said...

I'm so far behind the times!!

Congratulations Shar. So very happy for you and your family. xxx