In direct contrast to last weekend's crazy beautiful - it was much appreciated.
Magoo and I did lots of nothing and plenty all at the same time.
- watched the 'Our Patio Floods' show and turned the heater up!
- took long walks and gave our mature aged puppy much needed exercise
- got drizzled, sprinkled, rained and poured upon
- jumped in the resulting puddles
- played at parks and laughed at our wet butts
- bubbled, kicked, splashed and paddled our hearts out at swimming lessons
- turned a whole lot of pumpkin into a whole lot of soup
- jigsaw puzzled and puzzled and puzzled some more
- had ourselves a lovely "babytuna" date
- bought birthday gifts (and may have picked up a couple of pairs of shoes for good measure)
- had a breakfast Skype with my gorgeous sis
- selfishly made and ate pancakes while chatting her ear off
- swept a million or so little unwelcome squirmy visitors off the patio
- marvelled a being you-know-where this time last week and doing you-know-what