Big thanks to Michelle @ foodie cravings
for passing on 'The Versatile Blogger Award' to me.
As a part of accepting the award I am required to tell you 7 things about myself.
I may also blubber, wave my hands at my teary eyes and clutch my throat for good measure.
1. I have always been fiercely independent - but am learning to lean on others a little.
2. I talk too much, talk too fast, finish people's sentences and say "sorry" far too much.
3. I'm more than partial to a glass or ten of the bubbly stuff.
4. I have been blessed with a hideous singing voice (and the bubbly stuff sometimes causes me to forget this).
5. I am the only member of my own family living in Australia. I always feel a little torn between the family that created me (there) and the family that I have created (here). Why can't they be in the same country at least??
6. I need to be liked. When I grow up, I hope to be content with liking myself and not need other people's validation to sustain me.
7. I don't like my name. Never have. I just don't think it suits me! Sorry to all Sharons and to my parents.
I now get to pass the award on to 15 'newly discovered' bloggers.
I have loved reading what these folk have to say :
Yours Faithfully Fiona
Chocoholic Handbag Lover
Sunny & Scout
My Shoebox Life
The Truth About Mummy
Amelia Hunter Writes
Under The Yardarm
Dance Without Sleeping
Mac And Cheese Martinis
Bad Parenting Advice
The Yummy Mummy Train
Life In A Pink Fibro
Rambling Mums Connected