Saturday, December 31, 2011

With A Ton...

Just popping in to wish you the happiest of new years and share a resolution.

I resolve to try really, really hard not to let the money change me.


After tonight's supermegamillionaire Lotto draw I shall be known as
Mum on the Run with a Ton (of cash).

I may well be blogging from exotic locations, regaling you with my tales of my latest fantabulous fully funded school for underprivileged children or the delights of my own overprivileged brood - but I'll still be Shar.

Promise you'll still visit and share a laugh with me?

Obviously, you'll be envious.
It's only natural, but I'll be considerate of that.
Please don't beat yourself up over it.

My running shoes might well be white gold plated in 2012 but I'll always look back on my poor crappy blogger templated space of 2011 with fondness
(and maybe a smidgen of smug pity).

Have yourself a wonderful 'new beginning' of your own as we clock up another
year of wonderful worries, wisdom and wisecracks.

Thank you sincerely. It has been a pleasure.
I'll be sure to dedicate a page (or paragraph, anyway) in my
yet-to be-published-by-buying-my-own-publishing-company memoirs.

Cheers!

Shar :-) xx

8 comments:

danneromero said...

i am so happy you will still consider us.. um... average folks. so nice of you. i promise i will still visit and share a laugh...

happy new year, shar!

Toni said...

I'll be proud to say I knew you before the money changed you.

Anonymous said...

hahaha too funny, good luck though and the happiest of new year to you!

All For Love said...

Haha, cheeky! Love it Shar. Just don't forget those who have been with you the longest when you're filthy rich ;o)
Happy New Year my friend, it's been an awesome ride throughout 2011... look forward to more twists and turns in 2012 xo

Kate @ Our Little Sins said...

Happy, happy New Year Shar! Hope you have a wonderful 2012. I look forward to reading your wit and wisdom...xo

My Beautiful World said...

Oh I love it, and the laughs keep coming in 2012! The pleasure has been all mine my friend enjoyed every minute here with you. Wishing you all the luck in the world Happy New Year xo

Always Wendy

Hotly Spiced said...

That's weird. I thought I was winning tonight's Lotto. Perhaps we're sharing the winnings. I found your blog through Sonia's Life Love and Hiccups. Happy New Year and may the money tree find you.

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh we're just so thrilled to have known you 'when' & will read your millionaire posts with much excitement. I started my 'walk-the-dog-3-times-a-day' routine today, so far, 2/3 sorted & proud, one more walk after dinner, but i've been swimming, glorious day. Love Posie