Wednesday, December 14, 2011

52 Week Project : Wk 13

Even I'm not cheesy enough for a (She's a) Ho Ho Ho joke.
This week I'm feeling all festive and getting my Santa on.

I love love love gift giving and love love love that Christmas
gives me an excuse to indulge in extra retail therapy (relatively) guilt free.

I get excited about finding suitable (or pathetic) gifts for others
and quite really enjoy the thrill of the gift chase!!

I'm love love loving wrapping up the spoils of the day
 and placing them under our tree ready for the give give giving.

I've also been on the receiving end of Christmas generosity this week, being
absolutely spoil spoil spoiled by the students and families I have farewelled at school.

I'm link link linking with an excited Fi @ My Mummy Daze and her 52 Week Project.
Snap snap snap yourself and join us.
The 52 Week Project

How irritating are cheery Christmassy lovey people who repeat themselves??!!

Shar :-)

7 comments:

Teresa said...

Love love love your cheesy and festive smile!

P.s are apple related gifts welcomed or dreaded by teachers?!

All For Love said...

Such a cute... and inventive... entry this week Santa Shar! I LOVE the gift giving also, makes me super happy to buy pressies for people... and I ALWAYS manage to find myself a little something too ;o)
There's always a place for a ho ho ho joke :o) xo

Kate @ Our Little Sins said...

Hahaha, this is fabulous! I wasn't one of 'those' Christmassy people, until now. I am LOVING it. So much fun when you get into it.

Wrapping is my favourite part. All that hidden loveliness!

Enjoy enjoy enjoy!

Life Love and Hiccups said...

There's that gorgeous smile again. Love it :)

Thea said...

Well aren't you the cutest little Santa!.....ho ho ho

I love wrapping presents too.
That reminds me...better get some done tonight...while I watch the Carols....ahhhhhhh :)

Lee said...

I love the extra retail therapy too. Shame about having to do it with kids though. Duh!

Very cute photo. xx

My Mummy Daze said...

I think I'll have to do a Christmasy snap for next week's link-up! Merry Christmas, Shar!