Monday, August 22, 2011

Point + Shoot : Return Run

Point + Shoot : Saturday 6:50am
 This pic was snapped as I pulled up to (re)join
my Saturday morning running group.
Surprisingly, the paps weren't out to document my comeback run,
so I did the honours.
Obviously I'm no Miranda Kerr.
(Or photographer for that matter.)

Plus, I haven't been sidelined by an amazing birth
and even more amazing breastfeeding campaign, have I?
Plus plus, I'm not one thousand times gorgeous.
(Especially before 7am on a Saturday morn.)

Anyway, after a few months of life getting in the way it was just brilliant to be enjoying a social run that involved chatting to someone other than myself.
And so much more interesting!
If you pan right of this photo in your mind's eye you would see about thirty of the most beautiful people, in various states of running attire and wakefulness, chatting, stretching or yawning in anticipation.

It's a privilege to run amongst them.

Maybe Miranda will make it down next week.
Lord knows, she could do with the exercise.

Shar :-)
Come Point + Shoot @ Lou's place - Sunny + Scout.






6 comments:

Peggy said...

You amaze me. Up before 7am on the weekend to exercise? *bows down looooow*

I am inspired.

Tatum said...

what a glorious morning! one of the things I am looking forward to doing when I return to the city is joining a running group. Tatum xx

Anonymous said...

You are way ahead of me. Running, what's that? A beautiful morning though and great views.

Blythe said...

Fantastic - I've been enjoying early morning exercise too. Good on you!

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Sorry Miranda is busy running with me & taking beauty advice along the way.
Always makes me giggle when shock horror a celebrity copes with a baby, like a normal person, even more so - breastfeeding, yeah, we've been doing it for how many 10 000s of years??
She's such a natural glamour, slim, bohemian type, of course she lives healthily & continues with breastfeeding.
Love Posie

All For Love said...

Haha, love this Shar, you funny gal :o)
Looks like a lovely spot to take off from. I've never run as part of a running group, though I see them around. I used to run with hubby pre-kiddo's, but now we just have to take turns doing our runs. Glad you're enjoying your running freedom again xo