- the colour of those little numbers confirming that Hubby is a nut.
4.45am - just to paddle?!
- the colour of the ominous clouds rolling in.
- the colour of our cheeks after outwalking those clouds.
- the colour of my newly glamorised eye region.
Beauty product allergy alert!
- the colour of eating my weight in cheese with gorgeous girlfriends and our beautiful boys.
Should be a full chapter in my yet to be released 'The Contented Mummy' book.
- the colour of another secret squirrel purchase for a special Daddy.
- the colour of a text message informing me of the committee meeting cancellation tonight.
Woo hoo - Rafters - I'll see you tonight, after all.
- the colour of the gorgeous little peepers that followed my every move during 'rest time'.
"I see woo" too, Magoo!
A smeary version of clear
- the colour of my freshly 'cleaned' windows.
- the colour of my kitchen thanks to this.
Housewifey pass with honours. (If I may say so.)
|Donna Hay's Roast Pumpkin & Chickpea Soup|
|Hubby's sweet version of Donna Hay's Roast Pumpkin & Chickpea Soup|
|Magoo likes his with a garnish of cheese - and a spot of karaoke|
- the colour of the wine sipped/slurped with neighbours while our kids played "Mummies & Daddies' in Magoo's bed.
Parental supervision may have to be stepped up a notch in years to come.
- also the colour of the furniture on the cover of the much coveted Ikea catalogue which arrived today.
I'm getting to you precious little plastic wrapped baby, I am.
- the colour of almost everything for Magoo's fire engine party on the weekend.
|A party just waiting to happen|
Why do their families let them commit social suicide on a national forum??
- the colour of goodnight snuggles at the end of the rainbow.
Hope you have had a colourful day too.