I've been back at school/work now for a whole three weeks -
so why do the holidays seem so far gone?
|Bye bye holidays!|
- adopted the frantic nature of the common headless chook twice a week
- lost my purse (and possibly even accused someone with stealing it :-0 )
- written the wrong date repeatedly
- actually ironed clothes
- followed Magoo around the house brandishing Weetbix on a spoon
- prayed for the bin truck to come super early so Magoo can pull his face off the screen door and get moving
- drank (more) wine and ate (more) chocolate during the week
- used our PC for something other than bill paying, blogging and Facebooking.
- rolled my eyes when Magoo fell over again and considered how bad all this bruising looks to daycare / Mum in law
- used an entire packet of post-it notes
- only read about 10 pages of my book in three weeks
- gone days without speaking to my besties
- been told that my "arms smell real nice" and that I have "pretty hair"
But, hee hee, our trip to Sabah is just around the corner.
I'm cheating this looong eleven week term with a week off in the middle - ish.