Far too verbose for single word answers.
I have a need to explain, qualify, justify... everything - and that can't be done with one word.
Or ten even.
Kate posted this little questionnaire on her blog the other day though - and I thought I would give it a go.
I kid you not, it almost physically hurt me to stop at a single word...
1. Where is your mobile phone? bag
2. Your hair? easy
3. Your mother? worried
4. Your father? far
5. Your favourite food? everchanging
6. Your dream last night? interrupted
7. Your favourite drink? social
8. Your dream/goal? comfort
9. What room are you in? study
10. Your hobby? running
11. Your fear? loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? content
13. Where were you last night? couch
14. Something that you aren’t? chilled
15. Muffins? top!
16. Wish list item? sleep
17. Where did you grow up? debatable
18. Last thing you did? list
19. What are you wearing? bigger
20. Your TV? insignificant
21. Your pet? neglected!
22. Friends? amazing
23. Your life? full
24. Your mood? sleep-dependent
|Laughed / Cried!|
30. When was the last time you laughed? earlier
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
32. Your best friend? brilliant
33. One place that I go to over and over? kitchen
34. One person who emails me regularly? Surf Club
35. Favorite place to eat? table
Can you answer all those in one word?