Saturday, May 12, 2012

Grateful for...Happy Hubby

My hubby has that sparkle in his eye again.
He's got a spring in his step.
He is full of chat, ideas, inspiration and enthusiasm.


I truly wish that I could say I'm responsible for his new lease on life.
That I'm the cause of his swagger and strut.


But, no. He's taken another...


job.

Hubby started in his new role this week - and the man is hap-to the -py.
He's in the blissful honeymoon period where his new love company can do no wrong.
The birds are singing, the air is sweet and the sun is shining.

As for me, I'm super proud (with a fair amount of relief thrown into the mix).
This is definitely a silver lining scenario and it makes me just about giddy to see Hubby so motivated and content.

I know that traditionally happy wife, happy life is the catch phrase.
But happy hubby, happy chubby (wife) seems to apply here.

Professionally, Hubby has had a brilliant week.
For that I am so very grateful.

Long live the honeymoon.


Shar :-)

8 comments:

The Mistress said...

Great news! Hope your husband will find much success in his new job.

Maxabella said...

Long may it live! x

Teresa said...

You always manage to see the silver lining, Shar. I hope your skies are filled with them xox

Mrs M said...

Cheers to that!

All For Love said...

Oh well done to hubby! It's relief all round when a new job is commenced. Just nice to have that little extra security back in your lives too xo

Seana Smith said...

Great news, here's hoping that he keeps on enjoying his job a lot. And you too!!

Life Love and Hiccups said...

This is awesome news Hun. I hope he finds a lot of happiness in his new job xx

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Love it, totally agree, if my husband is happy, we all are, i'm very flexible & endlessly happy. Love Posie