Poor little sweethearts.
- hot chocolate with extra marshmallows
- smiles that melt my heart
- a cosy Winter doona
- a trashy magazine and that sweet spot on the couch
- clean floors - even when oh-so-fleeting!!
- a spot of baby girl inspired retail therapy
- newborns joining the fold
- a certain little boy in his dressing gown
- sweet 'i love you's
- ugg boots at the end of the day
- gorgeous nephew cuddles
- fresh flowers
- 'easy' friendships that just are (and I don't mean the promiscuous types!)
- movies so wrong, they're hilarious...
Then there's the not so simple, not so everyday stuff.
The smack me down with a feather kindness of people willing to go out of their way for me - at least three times in the last couple of days, if you don't mind!
It's enough to make a girl wanna bawl!!
Grateful for turning my week around - in the little and the big ways.