Monday, March 28, 2011

Lazy

I'm lovin 'The Lazy Song 'by Bruno Mars at the moment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FZtN7T5PXM

Loving it in the way that those sci-fi fans must love their cause.
As a pure work of fiction.
It's so far removed from my reality that it captivates me.

The Lazy Song
(Songwriters Keinan Warsame, Bruno Mars, Ari Levine & Philip Lawrence Li)

Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything
Nothing at all


Nothing at all?
Oh my - I'd have to be in traction for that to happen.
I mean, where are his lists?!

This track makes a gorgeous driving tune with it's wonderful groove and Summer vibe - but it won't make it onto my i-pod.
That could be the beginning of the end for my marathon campaign, right there.

Happy Monday(itis)!

Shar :-)

No comments: