Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hats Off

I would like to take my hat off to all those full time working Mums out there...


but I can't lift my arm... too too tired!

How do you do it?

Somewhere along the line I missed the unit titled
"How To Do It All - And Not Put Your Cranky Pants On".

One week of working every day, keeping the family clothed, fed and relatively clean, parent interviews out of hours, a school presentation night last night
- and I'm a broken woman!!!

So much so, that I chose not to go to my beloved running group this morning.
Shock, horror.
Truth be told, I'm sure I would've been fine once I got there,
but I didn't want to go.

I've missed my Hubby, my Magoo and my dog.
I've felt like a useless, over committed mother and wife all week.
A family morning cuddling in bed, trading toy cars, eating breakfast together, walking the dog and reading the paper outdoors was just what the doc ordered.

Again, power to you Supermums.
I think I'll just stick to my cushy lifestyle - and give all that extra guilt the flick.

WARNING : Excessive family guilt may just
 lead to ridiculous  'family hat' wearing

Shar :-)


No comments: