Sunday, August 12, 2012

Point + Shoot : Bubby Brunching

I've said it before and I'll say it again...
and again...and again...

The women in my life are utterly fabulous.

I love a celebration - of any kind.

The generosity and kindness of people borders on embarrassing.

These seem to be common trends in my life - and therefore, this space.
Sorry.
But, not really.
I make no apology that I am one fortunate lass with amazing friends.

 
This morning a Baby Brunch was held in honour of this little lady inside me.
(I always knew there was a 'lady' in me somewhere - too bad she has to vacate the premises shortly!)

The beautiful company was a treat in itself - and then the gifts started to surface.

My baby girl is a super spoilt little one already
- but now I can blame everyone else when she turns out to be quite the madam!

Aren't second children supposed to have to fight for attention and spoils?
The gorgeous women who have literally 'showered' us this week have made it far too easy on this bub.
And have made her Daddy slightly nervous about the wardrobe space that is going to be required from here on in.

Linking with Lou's Point + Shoot
point + shoot
Did your weekend leave you slightly red faced but super grateful too?

Shar :-)

7 comments:

Farmers Wifey said...

awww you have awesome friends!

All For Love said...

Oh yes, that little lass is going to be needing some serious wardrobe space. Daddy better get cracking on whipping up some backup I am thinking.
How beautiful of your friends to treat you to a baby brunch/shower of sorts. Lovely photos, you're looking amazing still... with only weeks to go! xoxo

Anna @ green tea n toast said...

How lovely - baby showers are the best. Sounds like your little lady is going to be spoilt rotten. How exciting! x

Lola said...

Oh I'm so happy that you were spoilt - you deserve it! I've only been to 2 baby showers (and one was my own) but from what I've experienced, they are great fun!

Great photos too!! :)

Karla {Ironmum Karla} said...

Oh, everyone loves the chance to buy little baby girl clothes..so many cute things to choose from. I hope you have a big wardrobe set aside.x

Jane said...

Oh Sweetheart, you're only receiving a tiny fraction of the amount you give out. Just gorgeous. I am getting excited now! J x

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

Look at all that pink prettiness! You're looking amazing Shar xx